Thursday, April 28

Mini Vegas aka Bumfuck Egypt

That's Ely, NV. And we're sleepin here for the night. I just drove straight thru about 400 miles today from CA to NV.

Bodie was a bust. After having the bright idea to call before heading over the snow covered mountains (who knew?! I forgot about snow 5 years ago). The ranger said you have to park a 1.5 miles outside Bodie & walk thu mud ice & snow before you make it to the igloo....I mean the ghost town. I say good day sir!

So we made the executive decision to drive straight out from route 50 to Moab,UT to check the Arches national park. We also decided to say fuck it to the rest of the southern leg of the trip....no Roswell Jonathan! :( . We are gonna go straight thru to save on gas &j avoid the tornado damage. Plus I almost died the other night on a 5% grade windy ass mountain with no railguards trying to get outta Yosemite.

And there was the Victoria Motel (now Sonora Days Inn) ghost. I shat the bed and we will never speak of that place ever again.

I can't wait to finally see Wiley Coyote's home in the Arches park!!! :) weeeeeeeeuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment